Specify the Marketplace User
To specify the user that will run marketplace probes, follow these steps before you deploy the package.
Tip: To simplify administration, CA recommends you create a user account specifically for this purpose, and create the same account on all systems that will run marketplace probes.
- Log in to Admin Console or Infrastructure Manager.
- Navigate to the robot that will manage a marketplace probe and display its probes.
- Open the Probe Utility:
- Admin Console: Click the arrow next to controller and select Probe Utility.
- Infrastructure Manager: Select the controller probe and press Ctrl-P.
- In the upper left field, select change_marketplace_user.
- Enter the username and password:
- Admin Console: Click under Value and to the right of username or password, and enter the value.
- Infrastructure Manager: Click username or password and enter the value in the field below.
Note: The password appears as visible text when you enter it. The username and password are encrypted in the configuration file.
- Click the green arrow to execute the callback and save the credentials.
Robot configuration for marketplace probe deployment is complete. If you want to adjust the hub-to-robot communication (optional), refer to Modifying Communication Settings for Passive Robots.
Copyright © 2014 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.