Data Flow during Normal Operation
The following diagram illustrates the data flow during normal operation:
In this configuration:
- The HA probe monitors the primary hub’s state (active or non-active) from the HA hub.
- Secondary hubs and robots that have the primary hub as their parent send data to the primary hub.
- Tunnels and queues are configured from the remote secondary hub to the primary hub and to the HA hub. The queue to the secondary hub (shown with a dashed line) is inactive.
- On the primary hub:
- The data_engine probe sends QoS data to the database.
- The NAS probe has auto-operator and nis_bridge enabled, allowing the probe to email alarm notifications and send alarm data to the database.
- Remote monitoring probes (such as RSP) collect data.
- The data_engine on the primary hub provides a database connection string to UMP components, which allows UMP to connect to the database.
- Admin Console is hosted on the primary hub. On Windows systems, Infrastructure Manager is also installed on the primary hub.
Copyright © 2014 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.